The Fleet 5k and 10k Course
The Fleet 5k and 10k road races are on a fast course around the streets of Fleet. Start in Fleet Town Centre outside the Harlington Centre, 236 Fleet Road, Fleet, GU51 4BY and finish directly behind the Centre.
The course is gently undulating and relatively fast so a Personal Best is possible!
2020 we will be starting both races off at the same time.
The route is a 5k loop. Those completing the 5k will finish on the first lap and those running the 10k race will run the loop twice. Towards the end of the last lap, both races will turn off the loop into the finish area located at the end of Harlington Way in Victoria Road car park.
The 5k will complete one loop of the 5k route and will not pass the drinks station. Drinks will be available at the finish line.
The course will be marked at each Kilometer.
- Accurately measured and certified course
- Full UKA Licence
- Silver BARR grading
- Chip Timing – This race is Gun to Chip
- Race Medal to all finishers
- Overall and Age category prizes
- Team Prizes
- 5k Race Measurement Certificate 2020 (TBC)
- 10k Race Measurement Certificate 2020 (TBC)
- UKA Race Licence 2020 (TBC)
- Road Closure Times and Approximate Re-openings 2020 (TBC)
- Sealed Road Closure Order 2020 (TBC)